Martyn Bryant is a multi-skilled and experienced teacher, facilitator, writer and outdoorsman from the UK, living in Gatineau, Canada.
- He has taught creative writing, mathematics, physics and psychology in high schools in Canada, UK and Switzerland. Included in this he worked for 3 years in the progressive boarding school Ecole d’Humanite in the Swiss alps.
- He has led 4/6-day hikes in Switzerland and Northern Italy having gained his Hike Leader qualification from the Swiss Alpine Club (2015, Switzerland). He is wilderness first aid trained (2018, Canada).
- He has facilitated meetings and workshops to improve the communications and decision making culture in educational institutions.
- His short stories have been published in Canada and the UK and he might have a novel work-in-progress.
- He is a psychology & resource teacher at Symmes-D’Arcy McGee high-school in the Western Quebec School Board.
- He is a budding botanist/forager/permaculturerist/canoer/cross-country skier. He is a member of The Friends of Gatineau Park.